From: rroswell86 on
I have fields in my excel document that include double spacing, etc. When I
export to Word, I loose that formatting. Can I fix this?

Thanks!
From: macropod on
See replies in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement, where you describe the issue as being related to a mailmerge, not as an 'export'
which could imply some other export mode.

Please also don't post the same query multiple times in different newsgroups - you can post to multiple newsgroups simultaneously,
if need be, so that an answer in one newsgroup propagates to all. You can do this by inserting all the newsgroups names into the
message header.

--
Cheers
macropod

From: rroswell86 on
Sorry about the different posts - I had a feeling I posted to the wrong page,
and went and posted to the other one.

Thanks for the help.