From: Harry on
I am trying to use the VBA method ExportAsFixedFormat to print a workbook to
PDF.

Problem: Excel will not use certain fonts on my machine - they are converted
to Adobe Sans MM.

Problem2: Word and Publisher also have the ExportAsFixedFormat method, but
these two object models contain a parameter "BitmapMissingFonts". Excel does
not offer this.

Can someone suggest a workaround that uses ExportAsFixedFormat?

thanks,
Harry
From: joel on

Move the data from excel to word and then convert to PDF from word. You
can use a macro from excel to open a word applcation and move the data.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Pages: 1