From: QB on
In OutlookExpress one can easily export/import account setting at the click
of a button. I have searched high and low and cannot find this in Outlook
(2003). How can I make a backup of my account settings, so I can restore
them at a later point in time?

Part2: Based on the proposed method, how would I restore them when needed?

Thank you,

QB
From: Gordon on

"QB" <QB(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In OutlookExpress one can easily export/import account setting at the
> click
> of a button. I have searched high and low and cannot find this in
> Outlook
> (2003). How can I make a backup of my account settings, so I can restore
> them at a later point in time?

Start-All Programs-Microsoft Office-Microsoft Office Tools-Save My Settings
Wizard

> Part2: Based on the proposed method, how would I restore them when needed?

See above.

Be aware - this only works with 2003 - you cannot save settings this way and
restore them to 2007.