From: AMW0830 on
I am trying to export an Access 2007 query into a pre-existing Excel 2007
workbook. I would like the query to overwrite the 1st page in the workbook,
but it keeps creating a new page. I am exporting the data from query without
the formatting.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
From: rashawn raymond on
sup news group i need mails

From: vbasean on
Have you tried connecting the worksheet directly to the data?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA101672271033.aspx

--
~Your Friend Chris

From: Murphy, Jonathan on
This website helped me.

From: Ken Snell on
See this article -- it may give you some insights on what is happening and
what you need to do to make it work the way you want:

Using the Range Argument of TransferSpreadsheet when Exporting Data to an
EXCEL File (VBA)
http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/EXCEL_Export.htm#ExpRange

--

Ken Snell
http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/

"AMW0830" <AMW0830(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to export an Access 2007 query into a pre-existing Excel 2007
> workbook. I would like the query to overwrite the 1st page in the
> workbook,
> but it keeps creating a new page. I am exporting the data from query
> without
> the formatting.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks.