From: Alaska1 on
I have to create a report for the query below

SELECT ClericalMetrics.PS_ID, PerformanceSupervisor.PerformanceSupervisor,
ClericalMetrics.[Time Sheet Errors], Count(ClericalMetrics.[Time Sheet
Errors]) AS [CountOfTime Sheet Errors], ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors2,
Count(ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors2) AS CountOfTimeSheetErrors2,
ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors3, Count(ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors3) AS
CountOfTimeSheetErrors3, ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors4,
Count(ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors4) AS CountOfTimeSheetErrors4
FROM ClericalMetrics LEFT JOIN PerformanceSupervisor ON
ClericalMetrics.PS_ID = PerformanceSupervisor.PS_ID
GROUP BY ClericalMetrics.PS_ID, PerformanceSupervisor.PerformanceSupervisor,
ClericalMetrics.[Time Sheet Errors], ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors2,
ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors3, ClericalMetrics.TimeSheetErrors4;

I need the data to be grouped by Performance Supervisor - count each error
in the 4 different timesheet errors field so that I graph the data. There
are errors in the 4 different fields.