From: Botticeli on
I am importing some tracks from a CD/project that needs some stereo
adjustments (left track lower than right one). I am able to import and
edit the audio, the problem is that when I export the track (RIFF
wave), the players in the computer can't play it. (real player or any
other one).

I am doing something wrong in the exporting... what is it?

Thanks

Botticeli
From: Sue Morton on
What G'Bo said. Ensure you're exporting at 16-bit and also 44100, those may
not be the defaults.
--
Sue Morton