From: kitekrazy on
http://www.infopackets.com/news/business/microsoft/2010/20100324_antivirus_update_forces_users_to_reinstall_windows.htm
From: Here In Oregon on

"kitekrazy" <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote in message
> http://www.infopackets.com/news/business/microsoft/2010/20100324_antivirus_update_forces_users_to_reinstall_windows.htm

Best antivirus program I ever had is called Security Essentials and it is
free and unobtrusive but you knew that. <g>

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

From: Phoenix on
Me too. I used to like ZoneAlarm, but a few recent changes have made
it a nuisance.

From: Here In Oregon on

"Glennbo"> It was AVG that got replaced on my machines.

Me too on all of my machines.
From: kitekrazy on
On 3/24/2010 6:27 PM, Here In Oregon wrote:

> "kitekrazy" <kitekrazy(a)kitekrazy.org> wrote in message
>> http://www.infopackets.com/news/business/microsoft/2010/20100324_antivirus_update_forces_users_to_reinstall_windows.htm
>>

> Best antivirus program I ever had is called Security Essentials and it
> is free and unobtrusive but you knew that. <g>
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

It will destroy Gigastudio 3.

I run online scans on my DAWs. MSE on the rest.