From: kitekrazy on
On 3/25/2010 5:50 PM, Here In Oregon wrote:

> "kitekrazy" > It will destroy Gigastudio 3.
>
> What? I have Gigastudio 3 on my GigaDaw with Security Essentials and it
> works fine.
>
> I think that might have been a bug they fixed some time ago with an
> update. My GigaDAW was my last machine to get SE though.
> I bet if you were to try it again it would work fine but if it destroyed
> Giga 3 maybe not. What do you mean when you say destroy?

I wouldn't get any sound out of GS3. I have GS4 anyway, no need to use
3 anymore.
From: kitekrazy on
On 3/25/2010 5:51 PM, Here In Oregon wrote:

> "kitekrazy" > Are you also using the MS Firewall?
>

> Yes sir!!! Something wrong with that too ;-)

There's a lot wrong with Zone Alarm using W7x64. I use to pay for the
Pro version. I went to their forums and the response were don't use this
or that program like MSE, or any of your favorite 3rd party malware
apps. So according to them every program was making theirs faulty.