From: Ivar Sand on
Is there some other means of solving this problem? E.g. by some shareware
program...
From: Gordon on

"Ivar Sand" <IvarSand(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there some other means of solving this problem? E.g. by some shareware
> program...

Please quote the post you are replying to - I hade to show all posts and
scroll through THOUSANDS to see to whom you were replying...

From: Ivar Sand on
Use CodeTwo Outlook Export. It's free and you'll find it at
http://www.codetwo.com/freeware/outlook-export/.