From: Mr. X. on
Hello.
On VB 2008, how can I expose some properties of user-control, I have
created,
so I can see them on properties window ?

Thanks :)

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
If you show how you created them, it is mostly easy to tell, because in fact
this is more then 100% documented on MSDN, so there would be something you
don't understand, but hard to recognize for us when you don't show a "piece"
of the code.

From: Armin Zingler on

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8yx6f707.aspx

--