From: mmm21 on
I need to build an expression that shows "Active" is a membership status is
active and shows "Not Active" if it shows anything else. How do I do this?
From: Wayne-I-M on
Hi

You need to give more information about how you decide if someone is activie
or not.
ie.
If say someone is only activie for the 1st year after they joined you could
have something like
IsActive:IIf (DateDiff("d", [JoinedDate],Date())>365, "Not Active", "Active")
It may be that they have to pay a certain amount each year so you could have
something to see if they have paid the correct amount,
etc
etc

If you let us know the criteria for active/not active then someone should be
able to help

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: John W. Vinson on
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 06:55:01 -0700, mmm21 <mmm21(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I need to build an expression that shows "Active" is a membership status is
>active and shows "Not Active" if it shows anything else. How do I do this?

What in your table provides the distinction between active and "other"
membership status?

We can't see your table, and the activity of a membership is NOT an Access
feature - it's specific to your application. Give us a hand here?

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1
Prev: Access 2003 with Windows 7