From: Laddie on
Basically I am looking to take data from a list and have it automatically
place itself into a schedule.

The data would be extracted and placed based on the date the work is to be
performed and then by the crew to perform the work. Ideally I would like it
to be able to fill in based on hours associated with the job being assigned.

job number job name Crew Date Hrs
2002 M10, M11, M12 AMRI 212 3/15/10 1.00
2002 M10, M11, M12 AMRI 251 3/16/10 1.50

I then want to take this information and have it fill in a schedule with
colors for the cells showing the job #'s:

3/15/2010 3/16/2010
212 6:00 AM 2002
212 7:00 AM
251 6:00 AM 2002
251 7:00 AM 2002

Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks

--
Laddie
From: Don Guillett on

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software
dguillett(a)gmail.com
"Laddie" <Laddie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Basically I am looking to take data from a list and have it automatically
> place itself into a schedule.
>
> The data would be extracted and placed based on the date the work is to be
> performed and then by the crew to perform the work. Ideally I would like
> it
> to be able to fill in based on hours associated with the job being
> assigned.
>
> job number job name Crew Date Hrs
> 2002 M10, M11, M12 AMRI 212 3/15/10 1.00
> 2002 M10, M11, M12 AMRI 251 3/16/10 1.50
>

> I then want to take this information and have it fill in a schedule with
> colors for the cells showing the job #'s:
>
> 3/15/2010 3/16/2010
> 212 6:00 AM 2002
> 212 7:00 AM
> 251 6:00 AM 2002