From: Rick Rothstein on
> FirstName = Split(Range("B10").Value)(0)
>
> > I ran your vba text, but it is only bringing in the first letter
> > of the first word - "U". Am I missing something?

That is not possible... unless there was a space between the "U" and the "n"
or unless you Dim'med the FirstName variable like this...

Dim FirstName As String * 1

which I think would be highly unlikely. Show us the code you are using (not
just my one-liner, but the code procedure you have it in).

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Matt" <mattsonnier(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> You are right there is a space. For instance, if the name was United
> States, there would be a space in between the name. I ran your vba
> text, but it is only bringing in the first letter of the first word -
> "U". Am I missing something?

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Open VBA Editor?