From: Debbie Bullock on
Are there any sites that allow a download of EyeCandy 3? As I understand it that was the last free
version. I checked PricelessWare and didn't see it(Perhaps I overlooked it or looked in the wrong
place?). The two or three other sites where they have the download for it will give me a 404 page
not found error when clicking on them. Thanks.

Debbie

From: bud on

http://pircnet.com/downloads.html

From: Debbie Bullock on

"bud" <budman(a)nomail.com> wrote in message news:3OOdnROe3cggVKjfRVn-og(a)comcast.com...

> http://pircnet.com/downloads.html

Thanks, Bud. I downloaded that this morning but someone else has told me that it's not a fully
working version. The download page says it is, but the agreement in the exec says that only three of
the 20-something filters work. It also contains a demo of EC4000. Can anyone tell me what that does
and if it's actually what I want for my PSP8 program? I haven't any experience with the filters
yet..just now getting there. Thanks.

Debbie

From: bud on

> "bud" <budman(a)nomail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> http://pircnet.com/downloads.html
>>

> Thanks, Bud. I downloaded that this morning but someone else has told me
> that it's not a fully
> working version. The download page says it is, but the agreement in the
> exec says that only three of
> the 20-something filters work. It also contains a demo of EC4000. Can
> anyone tell me what that does
> and if it's actually what I want for my PSP8 program? I haven't any
> experience with the filters
> yet..just now getting there. Thanks.
>
> Debbie

The 4000 demo that is included in the download is the one that will only let
you use 3 filters. You can always uninstall that in add/remove programs. The
eye candy 3 lets you use all the filters although there is a buy button
there. I would guess the buy button is there to upgrade to eye candy 4000.

From: meowmom on
http://www.jumbo-psp.com/Oud/Tutorials/Lesjes/Candle/Eyecandy%203.1.zip

Page clips:
Here's your opportunity to get Eye Candy. One of the most popular Photoshop
(and PSP) filter sets, for free. Download free version of Eye Candy 3.1 from
my site here! This special edition contains 21 fully-functional filters!

This special edition of Eye Candy 3.1 does not time out. It does, however,
entitle you to a special discount on the award-winning Eye Candy 4000.

http://www.jumbo-psp.com/PSP-programs.htm