From: Neil Cooper on
From www.dirms.com

Updated for some licensing issues. Please download this version before
trying to register the software. You may register without payment and
receive a full license for 30 days for both DirMS and Buzzsaw. You must
install both programs as only DirMSGui can generate the initial
registration key.

Am I worrying needlessly?

Neil
From: Susan Bugher on
Neil Cooper wrote:

> From www.dirms.com
>
> Updated for some licensing issues. Please download this version before
> trying to register the software. You may register without payment and
> receive a full license for 30 days for both DirMS and Buzzsaw. You must
> install both programs as only DirMSGui can generate the initial
> registration key.
>
> Am I worrying needlessly?

Probably. I looked at the license agreement. It's still free for
personal use. Registration is not required. The change in the
registration process effects $ware - commercial users.

at least that's the way I read it. . .

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://google.ca/advanced_group_search?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware
From: Onno Voors on
george1234 <george1234pds(a)excite.com> wrote in

> use NTFS and do not compress

How do I do that in Windows 2000?

--
Onno Voors