From: AnalystMpls on
Can you create a FAQ topical database with keyword look up capabilities?
Using Acess 2003 on a new help desk team. Would like to capture questions
asked and quickly reference answers while fielding calls. I am a business
user, not a programmer (although I did some interesting "damage" in a former
life-smile). Thanks!!
From: Douglas J. Steele on
See whether the free Newsgroup Answers MDB that Tony Toews has at
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/newsgroupanswersmdb.htm is the sort of thing
for which you're looking.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
"Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele(a)NOSPAM_gmail.com> wrote:

>See whether the free Newsgroup Answers MDB that Tony Toews has at
>http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/newsgroupanswersmdb.htm is the sort of thing
>for which you're looking.

That wouldn't have been at the top of my list but excellent idea.

Dunno why I wouldn't have thought of it.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP

Pages: 1