From: David Mark on
Scott Sauyet wrote:
> David Mark wrote:
>> Scott Sauyet wrote:
>>> Why do you choose to respond now to a post nearly two months old? I'm
>>> just curious.
>> What's even more curious is why you would respond to the response in
>> this fashion. JFTR, your curiosity is OT here and Usenet posts don't
>> have expiration dates.
>
> Stranger still that you would bother to respond to my response to his
> response...

Not really. Somebody has to point out mistakes, else they are sure to
be repeated.
From: Scott Sauyet on

--
Scott
From: David Mark on
Scott Sauyet wrote:
> David Mark wrote:
>> Scott Sauyet wrote:
>>> Stranger still that you would bother to respond to my response to his
>>> response...
>> Not really. Somebody has to point out mistakes, else they are sure to
>> be repeated.
>
> Somebody has to point out mistakes, else they are sure to be repeated.

But Thomas didn't make a mistake. See my first response to you.

HTH.
From: Dr J R Stockton on
In comp.lang.javascript message <628376ed-bd73-471d-9df4-ce430db37019(a)e2
8g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>, Tue, 25 May 2010 06:18:14, Scott Sauyet
<scott.sauyet(a)gmail.com> posted:

>Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>>
>> Wrong. [ ... ]
>
>Why do you choose to respond now to a post nearly two months old? I'm
>just curious.

He is psychologically abnormal; and also lacks the courtesy to provide
helpful Attribution information.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Proper <= 4-line sig. separator as above, a line exactly "-- " (RFCs 5536/7)
From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
John G Harris wrote:

> Scott Sauyet wrote:
>> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>>> Wrong. [ ... ]
>> Why do you choose to respond now to a post nearly two months old? I'm
>> just curious.
>
> He's feeling grumpy and has scanned back through the records looking for
> something to be grumpy about.

Guess again.

PointedEars