From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn on
Garrett Smith wrote:

> | A host object may be implemented as a native ECMAScript object,

Wrong.

| 4.3.8
| host object
|
| object supplied by the host environment to complete the execution
| environment of ECMAScript.
|
| NOTE
| Any object that is not native is a host object.

> Thoughts and suggestions?

You are not paying attention. The above statement has already been
disproved (by me).

PointedEars
--
var bugRiddenCrashPronePieceOfJunk = (
) // Plone, register_function.js:16
From: Scott Sauyet on
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
> Garrett Smith wrote:
>> | A host object may be implemented as a native ECMAScript object,
>
> Wrong. [ ... ]

Why do you choose to respond now to a post nearly two months old? I'm
just curious.

--
Scott
From: David Mark on
Scott Sauyet wrote:
> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>> Wrong. [ ... ]
>
> Why do you choose to respond now to a post nearly two months old? I'm
> just curious.

What's even more curious is why you would respond to the response in
this fashion. JFTR, your curiosity is OT here and Usenet posts don't
have expiration dates.

HTH.
From: John G Harris on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 at 06:18:14, in comp.lang.javascript, Scott Sauyet
wrote:
>Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>>
>> Wrong. [ ... ]
>
>Why do you choose to respond now to a post nearly two months old? I'm
>just curious.

He's feeling grumpy and has scanned back through the records looking for
something to be grumpy about.

John
--
John Harris
From: Scott Sauyet on
David Mark wrote:
> Scott Sauyet wrote:
>> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>>> Wrong. [ ... ]
>
>> Why do you choose to respond now to a post nearly two months old?  I'm
>> just curious.
>
> What's even more curious is why you would respond to the response in
> this fashion.  JFTR, your curiosity is OT here and Usenet posts don't
> have expiration dates.

Stranger still that you would bother to respond to my response to his
response...

;-)

--
Scott