From: FAQ server on
FAQ Topic - What is JScript?

JScript is Microsoft's implementation of ECMAScript.

Questions that are specific to Microsoft's JScript may also
be appropriately asked at:microsoft.public.scripting.jscript.

The complete comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at
http://jibbering.com/faq/

--

The sendings of these daily posts are proficiently hosted
by http://www.pair.com.

From: Evertjan. on
FAQ server wrote on 16 jul 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

> FAQ Topic - What is JScript?
>
> JScript is Microsoft's implementation of ECMAScript.

<FAQENTRY>
... as applied clientside in IE,
serverside in ASP,
and in MS-Windows Cscript/Wscript.
</FAQENTRY>

<FAQDELETE>
> Questions that are specific to Microsoft's JScript may also
> be appropriately asked at:microsoft.public.scripting.jscript.
</FAQDELETE>

This is appropriate no more,
that m.p.s.j. NG is both dead and declared dead by MS.

Jscript Q are better asked in "our" NG from now on.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.