From: AES on
I'll be grateful for any pointers to FDTD packages or examples solving
Maxwell's eqns or scalar wave eqn (Del^2 + (d^2/dt^2)) u[x,y,t] on a
rectangular x,y grid.

[Want to watch a signal radiate outward from a point source antenna and
bounce off and transmit thru nearby rectangular dielectric blocks or
slabs.]

From: Kevin J. McCann on
I have written a little bit, but it is just some simple propagation
stuff, no dielectric blocks etc. Most of the stuff out there is written
in that other M-language. Try a Google on toyfdtd - if you haven't seen
this already.

Kevin