From: David Bostwick on
In article <4C216367.CFA9C940(a)hate.spam.net>, Uncle Al <UncleAl0(a)hate.spam.net> wrote:

[...]

>Uncle Al is outta here. Forever

And how many times is this? If you leave, you'll miss all of the fun,
including Archie.
From: purple on
On 6/23/2010 12:05 PM, Benj wrote:

> Uncle AL is gone for ever and ever AMEN!
>
> But that's funny, I thought he was Jewish. He certainly doesn't look
> Irish although some of my best friends are Irish...

Perhaps the differences aren't quite what so many thought they were?
From: jmfbahciv on
David Bostwick wrote:
> In article <4C216367.CFA9C940(a)hate.spam.net>, Uncle Al
<UncleAl0(a)hate.spam.net> wrote:

> [...]
>
>>Uncle Al is outta here. Forever
>

> And how many times is this?

You never have to take a break from cleaning up other
peoples' messes?

> If you leave, you'll miss all of the fun,
> including Archie.

None of that is fun. Learning is fun.

/BAH
From: Billy on
In article <ks99qmqeogw7.1u1cfu8cdhuqh.dlg(a)40tude.net>,
Bio Freak <BioFreak(a)FakeAddress.com> wrote:

> --
>
> "About 90 percent of Westerners are dormant
> Hitlers."
>
> - Maleki

Yeah, so?
--
- Billy
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maude
From: John Murphy on
On 9 July, 06:19, Billy <wildbi...(a)withouta.net> wrote:
> In article <ks99qmqeogw7.1u1cfu8cdhuqh....(a)40tude.net>,
>  Bio Freak <BioFr...(a)FakeAddress.com> wrote:
>
> > --
>
> >     "About 90 percent of Westerners are dormant
> >      Hitlers."
>
> >                         - Maleki
>
> Yeah, so?
> --
> - Billy
> "Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the
> merger of state and corporate power." - Benito >
> Mussolini.
> http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/2/maudehttp://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/28/naomi_klein_the_real_crime_scene

Then, step by step, the power of the corporates is eroded.
A command economy ensues, and everyone can have everything
they like so long as it is an Edsel. Paint it black:
Communism is back! But, as actually happened, 'Things fly apart;
the centre will not hold'.
--
Harbinger.