From: guskz on
I very much doubt a proton & electron create a neutral charge, it
seems more than likely they jumped to the conclusion because of the
equal number required in elements.

Where as that circumstance of equal numbers most likely also due to
the inner repulsion between negative charges.

As well since permeability & magnetism is a PERPENDICULAR force to the
motion of light, thus the velocity vector of light as well, does
anyone know why it affects lights linear velocity?

From: Edward Green on
On Jun 23, 1:07 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> I very much doubt a proton & electron create a neutral charge, it
> seems more than likely they jumped to the conclusion because of the
> equal number required in elements.
>
> Where as that circumstance of equal numbers most likely also due to
> the inner repulsion between negative charges.
>
> As well since permeability & magnetism is a PERPENDICULAR force to the
> motion of light, thus the velocity vector of light as well, does
> anyone know why it affects lights linear velocity?

When the wind is north by northwest, can you tell a hawk from a
handsaw?
From: BURT on
On Jun 23, 10:26 am, Edward Green <spamspamsp...(a)netzero.com> wrote:
> On Jun 23, 1:07 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I very much doubt a proton & electron create a neutral charge, it
> > seems more than likely they jumped to the conclusion because of the
> > equal number required in elements.
>
> > Where as that circumstance of equal numbers most likely also due to
> > the inner repulsion between negative charges.
>
> > As well since permeability & magnetism is a PERPENDICULAR force to the
> > motion of light, thus the velocity vector of light as well, does
> > anyone know why it affects lights linear velocity?
>
> When the wind is north by northwest, can you tell a hawk from a
> handsaw?

Neutrons are not electric and will not absorb electromagnetism.

Mitch Raemsch