From: Phil Bouchard on
It turns out by using the exact mathematical formulation of FR on the
bending of light, we find the exact same angle that was observed in the
1919 Eddington eclipse experiment or 1.75 arc-sec.

Furthermore in the latest paper that can be found at the following link
FR also represents low surface brightness galaxy rotation curves,
which basically comes down to a different scaling factor:
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-sci_physics.pdf

Once again the simulator previously used to approximate the calculations
can be found here:
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr.exe

And AVI versions of the aforementioned simulator here:
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-lb.avi
http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-pp.avi

The bending of light calculations are available upon request and I would
like being aware of available mentorship in the subject or any updates.
Everything has been proven and there can be no reason not to, if not
to spend another year of nothingness or political indoctrination. All
the necessary mathematical calculations are done, can be easily used and
are ready for a presentation.

Thank you,
-Phil
From: Androcles on

"Phil Bouchard" <phil(a)fornux.com> wrote in message
> It turns out by using the exact mathematical formulation of FR on the
> bending of light, we find the exact same angle that was observed in the
> 1919 Eddington eclipse experiment or 1.75 arc-sec.
>
> Furthermore in the latest paper that can be found at the following link FR
> also represents low surface brightness galaxy rotation curves, which
> basically comes down to a different scaling factor:
> http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-sci_physics.pdf
>
> Once again the simulator previously used to approximate the calculations
> can be found here:
> http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr.exe
>
> And AVI versions of the aforementioned simulator here:
> http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-lb.avi
> http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-pp.avi
>
> The bending of light calculations are available upon request and I would
> like being aware of available mentorship in the subject or any updates.
> Everything has been proven and there can be no reason not to, if not to
> spend another year of nothingness or political indoctrination. All the
> necessary mathematical calculations are done, can be easily used and are
> ready for a presentation.
>

> Thank you,
> -Phil

Speed of Earth ~= 2pi * 1AU year = 0.0001c in the frame of the
fixed stars.

atan (0.0001c/c) = 9.9999999666666668666666652380952e-5 radians
= 0.00573 degrees
= 20.626 arc seconds
http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Shapiro/Crapiro.htm

All the necessary mathematical calculations are done, can be easily seen
above and have already been presented.
Thank you, - Androcles.

From: dlzc on

Mindless spam reported.
From: Dono. on
On Jan 6, 2:00 am, Phil Bouchard <p...(a)fornux.com> wrote:
> All
> the necessary mathematical calculations are done, can be easily used and
> are ready for a presentation.

Delusions, delusions....

From: eric gisse on
Phil Bouchard wrote:

> It turns out by using the exact mathematical formulation of FR on the
> bending of light, we find the exact same angle that was observed in the
> 1919 Eddington eclipse experiment or 1.75 arc-sec.
>
> Furthermore in the latest paper that can be found at the following link
> FR also represents low surface brightness galaxy rotation curves,
> which basically comes down to a different scaling factor:
> http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-sci_physics.pdf
>
> Once again the simulator previously used to approximate the calculations
> can be found here:
> http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr.exe
>
> And AVI versions of the aforementioned simulator here:
> http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-lb.avi
> http://www.fornux.com/personal/philippe/fr/fr-pp.avi
>
> The bending of light calculations are available upon request and I would
> like being aware of available mentorship in the subject or any updates.
> Everything has been proven and there can be no reason not to, if not
> to spend another year of nothingness or political indoctrination. All
> the necessary mathematical calculations are done, can be easily used and
> are ready for a presentation.

Let's see the calculations, Phil.

It only took you the better part of what, two years?