From: jdawe on
Because we are living in a logically created opposing universe we know
there are only 2 opposing forces:

Pull force

or

Push force

In other words:

Attraction force

or

Repulsion force

So, why then do we sometimes hear that magnetism is a separate force
to gravity because while it does attract things it does so differently
therefore it's a different force.

Well,

there are two opposing directions we can take:

or

Reverse

which means that we can step into our 2 opposing forces to give us:

Forward attraction force

or

Reverse attraction force

+

Forward repulsion force

or

Reverse repulsion force

Now, magnets produce repulsion force NOT attraction force but the
funny thing is if you put an object producing forward repulsion force
in proximity to an object producing reverse repulsion force then the 2
objects will ATTRACT. But its not real attraction force its just the
result of 2 objects coming together because one is 'pushing' one oway
and the other is 'pushing' the other way.

Therefore, the acceleration of the objects being 'attracted' by
magnetism is different than the acceleration caused by real attraction
force.

-Josh.
From: nuny on
On Jan 5, 5:29 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Because we are living in a logically created opposing universe we know
> there are only 2 opposing forces:
>
> Pull force
>
> or
>
> Push force
>
> In other words:
>
> Attraction force
>
> or
>
> Repulsion force
>
> So, why then do we sometimes hear that magnetism is a separate force
> to gravity because while it does attract things it does so differently
> therefore it's a different force.
>
> Well,
>
> there are two opposing directions we can take:

> or
>
> Reverse
>
> which means that we can step into our 2 opposing forces to give us:
>
> Forward attraction force
>
> or
>
> Reverse attraction force
>
> +
>
> Forward repulsion force
>
> or
>
> Reverse repulsion force
>
> Now, magnets produce repulsion force NOT attraction force but the
> funny thing is if you put an object producing forward repulsion force
> in proximity to an object producing reverse repulsion force then the 2
> objects will ATTRACT. But its not real attraction force its just the
> result of 2 objects coming together because one is 'pushing' one oway
> and the other is 'pushing' the other way.
>
> Therefore, the acceleration of the objects being 'attracted' by
> magnetism is different than the acceleration caused by real attraction
> force.

Ian Wallace did this better than you, but then he actually *sold*
the science-fiction he wrote.

Mark L. Fergerson
From: Raymond Yohros on
On Jan 5, 5:29 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Because we are living in a logically created opposing universe we know
> there are only 2 opposing forces:
>
> Pull force
>
> or
>
> Push force
>
> In other words:
>
> Attraction force
>
> or
>
> Repulsion force

do youreself a favor and learn before you talk

use google and wikipedia
or else you're wasting your time
From: Cwatters on

"jdawe" <mrjdawe(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> So, why then do we sometimes hear that magnetism is a separate force
> to gravity

Ever tried to shield gravity?

From: Androcles on

"Cwatters" <colin.wattersNOSPAM(a)TurnersOakNOSPAM.plus.com> wrote in message

> "jdawe" <mrjdawe(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> So, why then do we sometimes hear that magnetism is a separate force
>> to gravity
>
> Ever tried to shield gravity?

Yeah, I have a magnet levitated under the shelf of my desk
by a magnet on the top of the shelf. The magnets are from
an old hard drive. It's that one marked "actuator":
http://zone.ni.com/cms/imaes/devzone/tut/Hard%20Drive%20Basics%201.png

If I slip a coin between the shelf and the magnet the coin
doesn't fall, the magnet shields gravity.