From: fitz on
On Jan 5, 8:29 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Because we are living in a logically created opposing universe we know
> there are only 2 opposing forces:
>
> Pull force
>
> or
>
> Push force
>
> In other words:
>
> Attraction force
>
> or
>
> Repulsion force
>
> So, why then do we sometimes hear that magnetism is a separate force
> to gravity because while it does attract things it does so differently
> therefore it's a different force.
>
> Well,
>
> there are two opposing directions we can take:

> or
>
> Reverse
>
> which means that we can step into our 2 opposing forces to give us:
>
> Forward attraction force
>
> or
>
> Reverse attraction force
>
> +
>
> Forward repulsion force
>
> or
>
> Reverse repulsion force
>
> Now, magnets produce repulsion force NOT attraction force but the
> funny thing is if you put an object producing forward repulsion force
> in proximity to an object producing reverse repulsion force then the 2
> objects will ATTRACT. But its not real attraction force its just the
> result of 2 objects coming together because one is 'pushing' one oway
> and the other is 'pushing' the other way.
>
> Therefore, the acceleration of the objects being 'attracted' by
> magnetism is different than the acceleration caused by real attraction
> force.
>
> -Josh.

Hi Josh,

Magnetism is caused by the electron spin frequency and gravity is
caused by the quark spin frequency.

Essentially the same thing but different frequencies.

See: http://www.amperefitz.com/aphaseuniverse.htm

Cheers

Fitz

From: Paul Cardinale on
On Jan 6, 3:46 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_r> wrote:
> "Cwatters" <colin.wattersNOS...(a)TurnersOakNOSPAM.plus.com> wrote in message

> > "jdawe" <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> So, why then do we sometimes hear that magnetism is a separate force
> >> to gravity
>
> > Ever tried to shield gravity?
>
> Yeah, I have a magnet levitated under the shelf of my desk
> by a magnet on the top of the shelf. The magnets are from
> an old hard drive. It's that one marked "actuator":
>  http://zone.ni.com/cms/imaes/devzone/tut/Hard%20Drive%20Basics%201.png
>
> If  I slip a coin between the shelf and the magnet the coin
> doesn't fall, the magnet shields gravity.

I figure that virtually no one is surprised that androcrap doesn't
know what the word 'shield' means.
From: Androcles on

"Paul Cardinale" <pcardinale(a)volcanomail.com> wrote in message
On Jan 6, 3:46 am, "Androcles" <Headmas...(a)Hogwarts.physics_r> wrote:
> "Cwatters" <colin.wattersNOS...(a)TurnersOakNOSPAM.plus.com> wrote in
> message

> > "jdawe" <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> So, why then do we sometimes hear that magnetism is a separate force
> >> to gravity
>
> > Ever tried to shield gravity?
>
> Yeah, I have a magnet levitated under the shelf of my desk
> by a magnet on the top of the shelf. The magnets are from
> an old hard drive. It's that one marked "actuator":
> http://zone.ni.com/cms/imaes/devzone/tut/Hard%20Drive%20Basics%201.png
>
> If I slip a coin between the shelf and the magnet the coin
> doesn't fall, the magnet shields gravity.

I figure that virtually no one is surprised that androcrap doesn't
know what the word 'shield' means.
You couldn't figure how many beans make five, Prieste.

From: Nightcrawler on
On 1/6/2010 5:46 AM, Androcles wrote:

> If I slip a coin between the shelf and the magnet the coin
> doesn't fall, the magnet shields gravity.

Does this work with pasta? Say, if you inserted an uncooked
egg noodle?
From: Androcles on

"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds(a)dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
> On 1/6/2010 5:46 AM, Androcles wrote:
>
>> If I slip a coin between the shelf and the magnet the coin
>> doesn't fall, the magnet shields gravity.
>
> Does this work with pasta? Say, if you inserted an uncooked
> egg noodle?

Oh yes - but it helps to freeze the noodle first to prevent it
being squashed by the magnet and the shelf. To be honest,
though, I've never actually tried it; I tend to keep food away
from my desk.
I've shielded blu-tack from gravity even without a magnet.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-Tack
It levitates to the underside of my shelf quite easily.