From: Nightcrawler on
On 1/6/2010 4:35 PM, Androcles wrote:

> Oh yes - but it helps to freeze the noodle first to prevent it
> being squashed by the magnet and the shelf. To be honest,
> though, I've never actually tried it; I tend to keep food away
> from my desk.
> I've shielded blu-tack from gravity even without a magnet.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-Tack
> It levitates to the underside of my shelf quite easily.

Interesting. Ever thought of using an uncooked noodle? The cooked
noodle suffers from contamination by a diamagnetic medium.

You have to watch out with that Blu-tack, if you have pets. The
substance manages to bore its way into animal fecal manner.
From: Androcles on

"Nightcrawler" <Dirtydeeds(a)dirtcheap.net> wrote in message
> On 1/6/2010 4:35 PM, Androcles wrote:
>
>> Oh yes - but it helps to freeze the noodle first to prevent it
>> being squashed by the magnet and the shelf. To be honest,
>> though, I've never actually tried it; I tend to keep food away
>> from my desk.
>> I've shielded blu-tack from gravity even without a magnet.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blu-Tack
>> It levitates to the underside of my shelf quite easily.
>

> Interesting. Ever thought of using an uncooked noodle?

You asked me that already, but you foolishly and unnecessarily
snipped your own words to make you forget it, even though you
have my reply above.

> You have to watch out with that Blu-tack, if you have pets. The
> substance manages to bore its way into animal fecal manner.

I don't keep male oxen as pets. They bore me with bullshit.

From: Nightcrawler on
On 1/6/2010 7:06 PM, Androcles wrote:

> You asked me that already, but you foolishly and unnecessarily
> snipped your own words to make you forget it, even though you
> have my reply above.

Not true. Your choice of words, describing your procedure, indicates
the use of a soggy noodle. A dry noodle would be pulverized.

> I don't keep male oxen as pets. They bore me with bullshit.

Wise decision.

From: Androcles on

> Not true.

Prove it.

From: Nightcrawler on
On 1/6/2010 7:27 PM, Androcles wrote:

> Prove it.

What exactly is it that I need to prove, Androcles?

That by snipping my own words that I did not forget them?