From: Bob I on

Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] wrote:

> and?
> Sorry I hit send too quickly...
>
> Problem is, XP won't be supported for ever
> and if you wait till it's gone, it's a shocker to move.
> I find Windows 7 64Bit Very Stable and faster than XP..
>
> This Demo allows you to see what is up....
>
> I hate to say this, but, you really need to look at Win7
> It's not like Microsoft will have XP Support for ever!

But you can say the same about Windows 7! <big grin>

From: Leythos on
In article <OybV#iwyKHA.5332(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl>,
russ(a)REMOVETHIS.sbits.biz says...
> I find Windows 7 64Bit Very Stable and faster than XP..

Russ, I hate to say this, but you're on drugs. In every case, moving
same hardware to Win 7 from XP - if both are new installs, XP if
significantly faster than Win 7, that goes for 32 bit ot 64 bit.

As for stable, Win 7 is leaps and bounds ahead of Vista, but I've not
had an unstable Win XP setup in years, but I have seen many hardware
(driver) related issues with Win 7 x64 that were already worked out with
XP.

Don't get me wrong, I like Win 7, but it's not faster and it certainly
needs MORE CPU/RAM to do the same things that XP does at the same speed.

Trust yourself.
From: Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] on
ok ok..
LOL