From: Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] on
FREE Test Drive Windows 7 Professional online.

Interested in what Windows 7 Pro Looks like?
A Free Online Demo is available from Microsoft
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/business/windows-7-test-drive/

Russ

--
Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]
MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Take your Windows Evangelist spam and...

From: LD55ZRA on

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Take your Windows Evangelist spam and...

Piggy,

You are telling this to your piggy mate and now you want get any support
from him when we attack you. You are a dirt old b(a)astard.

From: Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] on
and?

From: Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] on
and?
Sorry I hit send too quickly...

Problem is, XP won't be supported for ever
and if you wait till it's gone, it's a shocker to move.
I find Windows 7 64Bit Very Stable and faster than XP..

This Demo allows you to see what is up....

I hate to say this, but, you really need to look at Win7
It's not like Microsoft will have XP Support for ever!