From: Wolfgang Moser on
Hello Mika,

Wolfgang Moser schrieb:
> Mika Leinonen schrieb:
>> I put some XA1541 adapters to eBay.de, starting from 9.99 euros.
>> I made the listings in hurry, so they tell that I'll ship to Germany,
>> but I will send worldwide.
>
> this is interesting. I'm not going to buy one since
> I made my own PCB based mini-series of 20 super small
> XAP adaptors (no XM or XE options) early this year.

to me it looks as if the auctions didn't run too
well. I cannot understand this, your adapters
are definitively of premium quality and a lot
cheaper than the usual free-wired cables.

It seems as if all disks are transferred now and
no one really needs such cables anymore. For me
the answer is: There's no market for high quality
and feature rich (parallel port) cables or
adapters and the rest of my own PCBs will last
for all of my friends.

Womo