From: Marco on
Hi all,

I would like to move part of the FTP users I have on a server to
another server. I'd like to do it transparently, ie: if user who
requests authentication on oldserver belong to moved_users => forward
the request to newserver. Does anyone know if something like that is
possible?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Marco.
From: Maxwell Lol on
Marco <zakmck(a)iol.it> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to move part of the FTP users I have on a server to
> another server. I'd like to do it transparently, ie: if user who
> requests authentication on oldserver belong to moved_users => forward
> the request to newserver. Does anyone know if something like that is
> possible?

I don't, unless there is a special name like ftp.example.com.
You can put a message on the FRP login page.
From: Marco on
Thanks Maxwell, I thought of the message too, I'll do it like that if
nothing else is available.