From: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Radek_Krej=E8a?= on
Hello,

I am trying connect to freebsd. I have php 5.3.2 installed. I have to connect using public keys, but without succes. Function ssh2_connect throws me following error (then I have invalid resource for function ssh2_auth_pubkey_file)...

PHP Warning: ssh2_connect(): Error starting up SSH connection(-5): Unable to exchange encryption keys in /usr/home/radek/pokus.php on line 14

Warning: ssh2_connect(): Error starting up SSH connection(-5): Unable to exchange encryption keys in /usr/home/radek/pokus.php on line 14
PHP Warning: ssh2_connect(): Unable to connect to test.starnet.cz in /usr/home/darius/pokus_nat.php on line 14

Warning: ssh2_connect(): Unable to connect to test.starnet.cz in /usr/home/radek/pokus.php on line 14

Here is code:

<?php
$methods = array(
'kex' => 'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1',
'hostkey' => 'ssh-dss',
'client_to_server' => array(
'crypt' => '3des-cbc',
'mac' => 'hmac-md5',
'comp' => 'none'),
'server_to_client' => array(
'crypt' => '3des-cbc',
'mac' => 'hmac-md5',
'comp' => 'none'));

$connection = ssh2_connect('test.starnet.cz', 22, array('hostkey'=>'ssh-rsa'), $methods);
?>

I got the same error without using methods variable.

Thank you for advice.

Radek
From: "Bob McConnell" on
From: Radek Krejca

> I am trying connect to freebsd. I have php 5.3.2 installed. I have to
connect
> using public keys, but without succes. Function ssh2_connect throws me
> following error (then I have invalid resource for function
ssh2_auth_pubkey_file)...

> PHP Warning: ssh2_connect(): Error starting up SSH connection(-5):
Unable
> to exchange encryption keys in /usr/home/radek/pokus.php on line 14

> I got the same error without using methods variable.

Have you tried opening the connection from the command line with OpenSSL
or similar tools? Do you know those credentials will actually work?

Bob McConnell
From: =?iso-8859-2?Q?Radek_Krej=E8a?= on

> Have you tried opening the connection from the command line with OpenSSL
> or similar tools? Do you know those credentials will actually work?

Yes, It is my key (now I am testing), but I got this message before I run ssh2_auth_public...

Radek

Pages: 1
Prev: Problem with ssh2_connect
Next: Invoice Software