From: siljaline on
Robin Bignal wrote:
> How does one close an account and remove oneself from Facebook?

Login to your account, go to the below URL, hope for the best.
<https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account>

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

From: Robin Bignall on
On Wed, 12 May 2010 22:47:11 -0400, "siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote:

>Robin Bignal wrote:
>> How does one close an account and remove oneself from Facebook?
>
>Login to your account, go to the below URL, hope for the best.
><https://ssl.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=delete_account>

Thanks you.
--
Robin
(BrE)
From: siljaline on
Robin Bignall wrote:
> Thanks you.

You're welcome, did it work, then ?

From: Robin Bignall on
On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:53:44 -0400, "siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote:

>Robin Bignall wrote:
>> Thanks you.
>
>You're welcome, did it work, then ?

Apparently. I got a message today saying that I'll be removed if I
don't log in within 14 days. I never used FB at all, just created a
profile.
--
Robin
(BrE)
From: siljaline on
Robin Bignall wrote:
Apparently. I got a message today saying that I'll be removed if I
don't log in within 14 days. I never used FB at all, just created a
profile.

If you do not delete your account per previously posted instructions,
your data, however small, will be retained by Facebook for an indefinite
period of time.

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last