From: Jack Sarfatti on
On May 10, 2007, at 10:37 PM, Tim Ventura wrote:

Hey Jack --

Right there with you, buddy. Mark McCandlish and I have had some interesting discussions on this one. Notably, the one device that sounds "remarkably" like the Nazi-Bell is (dramatic pause), Edgar Fouche's TR3-B "black triangle". So in a sense, we've almost come full-circle - although they certainly aren't the exact same device or design (if Fouche was even telling
the truth).

My interview with Joseph Farrell brings to light some NEW details on the Bell (never before published). There are several little details in the Bell story that are quite interesting: for instance, other records indicate that
the Nazis were scouring Europe for every ounce of Thorium they could find, but nobody ever learned where it went. Perhaps coincidentally, the mercury in the Bell was also doped with Thorium - as was the mercury in Fouche's
questionable black-triangle.

Tim