From: Jon G. on
I am doing a study on the math that distinguishes the human mouth from a
human anus.

There are several transformations and mappings involved, but so far that is
as far as I've gotten.

Can any of you put your brains to solve this problem?

From: Sjouke Burry on
Jon G. wrote:
> I am doing a study on the math that distinguishes the human mouth from a
> human anus.
>
> There are several transformations and mappings involved, but so far that is
> as far as I've gotten.
>
> Can any of you put your brains to solve this problem?

Do a study on input/output systems....
From: Phil Carmody on
"Jon G." <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com> writes:
> I am doing a study on the math that distinguishes the human mouth from a
> human anus.
>
> There are several transformations and mappings involved, but so far that is
> as far as I've gotten.
>
> Can any of you put your brains to solve this problem?

Sure, subscribe to sci.physics and you'll see the browner side
of scientific discussion.

Phil
--
"Home taping is killing big business profits. We left this side blank
so you can help." -- Dead Kennedys, written upon the B-side of tapes of