From: Andreas on
I have set up two FWSM in Active/Standby Failover with Stateful Failover
and State Link in multiple context mode. The switches run IOS
12.2.33-SXI3 and the FWSM version 4.0(11). When I enable failover, the
active unit sends the configuration to the standby FWSM. Now my problem:
all dhcp-server commands beginning with dhcpd address ... and dhcpd
enable ... are not copied. If I force the standby unit to become active
then DHCP-Server and DHCP-Relay are not working!!! Anyway, DHCP-Relay
commands have been copied. Even when I enter the dhcp commands again,
the DHCP-Server and DHCP-Relay still do not work.
If I force the primary unit to become active then DHCP-Server and
DHCP-Relay are working again.

Has anybody an idea how to solve the problem?

Many thanks
Andreas