From: Jim on
I'm after the best fanless (passive) video card I can get to go in my new
MSI GD65 motherboard, I'm not much of a gamer so passive if fine for me.
Nowadays they all see to come with fans, so does anyone know last card that
came with heatsink only, I know I'm in ati group but also asking the same
question in nvidia group as once I know latest nvidia & ati then I can work
out which would be best, hope my post makes some sense

From: Jim on

"Ed Light" <nobody(a)nobody.there> wrote in message
> There are quite a few.
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=Property&Subcategory=48&Description=&Type=&N=2010380048&srchInDesc=&MinPrice=&MaxPrice=&OEMMark=1&OEMMark=0&PropertyCodeValue=2953%3A18921
>
> If you're not gaming, a low-powered radeon 4650 has all the video
> enhancements.
>
> http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161274
>
> Be sure to have a case with good air circulation.
>
> --
> Ed Light

Ed sorry for the delay in getting back to you, being in UK i can't buy from
newegg but it's a great link for checking what models numbers i should look
for so many thanks for the hint.

Jim