From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Thanks, Dave. I'll wait till MS closes msnews so that I can just change the
server address on my msnews account, but I will be moving to Eternal
September and hope for the best. But I am already active in the Answers
forums as well. I suspect most of the MVPs will do the same.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Stefan Blom on
Hmm, I haven't looked into Eternal September yet, but I suspect it'll require
web registration somewhere?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: Graham Mayor on
Yes it does - http://www.eternal-september.org/
Sign up for an account.
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

From: Stefan Blom on
Thank you.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
Yes, I looked it over yesterday and concluded that it would be easy enough
to handle as of June 1.