From: CreativeImages on
Boiling down a problem to the simplest, single issue – my XP professional
installation is not correctly installed and is not working correctly. The
causes of this situation are faulty tech support, multiple repairs and fixes
– almost all made thing worse.

Both Microsoft auto update and Windows Live OneCare state there is an
important security update that needs to be installed. When I allow auto
update or OneCare to perform the update – it fails. The error messages are
as follows:

1. Security Update For Microsoft XML Core Service 4.0 Service Pack2
(kb936181 or kb916281) not installed.
2. Security Update For Cumulative Security Update Internet Explorer for
Windows XP (kb936181) not installed.

What is the problem? What should be done? Why?

Thank you.

Walt Hendron
CreativeImages(a)cox.net