From: GogoJF on
P 151 para 1: "Some uncertainty, ultimately linked to the fact that
Planck's constant is nonzero, is always left over."

What does this mean?

There is something seriously out of balance with mankind physics-
with what we theorize and perform in the reality of our experiments.
From: GogoJF on
On Jul 8, 7:18 pm, GogoJF <jfgog...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> P 151 para 1:  "Some uncertainty, ultimately linked to the fact that
> Planck's constant is nonzero, is always left over."
>
>  What does this mean?
>
> There is something seriously out of balance with mankind physics-
> with what we theorize and perform in the reality of our experiments.

What strikes me the most is the heavy German influence on physics at
the time- 1900 all the way up until Hitler.