From: Webtechie on
Hello,

I have a guest membership application that I've created. It prints
invitations and then employees can mail them to potential guests that have
asked for an invitation.

I've added the ability to create an invitation and then email it as an
attachment.

Now, the folks want to be able to send the invitation to fax numbers.

Does anyone know any code to fax from Excel VBA? I am using Excel 2007.
Most of the pcs are Windows XP with faxing services loaded. But I need this
to be part of the current application. So I would like to call whatever from
Excel VBA.

Thanks.