From: Sarella on
Hi,

I have created a database that will be used amongst other things to raise
purchase orders (PO). On my PO form I have a combo box which the user uses
to specify if the order is for consumables, hire weekly, hire daily and
delivery. What I want to happen is that if they pick either hire weekly or
hire daily the field next to it becomes available into which they can specify
the number of days / weeks, however if they chose any of the other options,
the field is not accessible, or hidden.

I know the answer is probably already listed somewhere, I'm just not sure
what to look for it under!

Many thanks for any suggestions

Sarella
From: RonaldoOneNil on
Put code similar to this in the after update event of your combo box and also
in the On current event of the form

If Me.ComboBoxName = "Hire Weekly" or Me.ComboBoxName = "Hire Daily" Then
Me.TextBoxName.Visible = True
Else
Me.TextBoxName.Visible = False
End If