From: dstremmet on
I have a report based on a query. When I add the fields to the report, some
of my fields don't produce data.????
--
dks
From: Jeff Boyce on
Post the SQL of the query.

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: Dorian on
Is the query returning the data?
If the query returns the data, make sure your report control is bound to the
right column.
What type of data is this (text, number,date etc.)?
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".

From: J_Goddard via AccessMonster.com on
Hi -

Run the query on its own, outside of the report. Do the fields have the
required data when you do?

John

dstremmet wrote:
>I have a report based on a query. When I add the fields to the report, some
>of my fields don't produce data.????

--
John Goddard
Ottawa, ON Canada

From: dstremmet on
The query returns the data, when I add the fields to the reports it shows
blank.
--
dks