From: ray on
i turned xp in adminstrator to make my files private .
how do i undo
now i am not able to update my external flash drive or ex hard drive
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your
problem. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database
product. The Microsoft website may have misdirected you.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com