From: nancy_johnson on

Code:
--------------------
I keep getting the following error when trying to run Office Outlook after
installation.
"File OLMAPI32.dll is incompatible with Microsoft Office Outlook. Install
Outlook again." I have genuine software and have tried many times to
reinstall. Can anyone please explain how I can make it work?
--------------------

Well, the incompatible issue of Olmapi32.dll file generally occurs when
any new program is installed in your system that either replaced or
overwritten the older olmapi32.dll file with the new one or with the
version that is incompatible with the other programs. So, any call to
the overwritten Olmapi32.dll file by MS Outlook will result into
incompatibility issue and finally �Olmapi32.dll is incompatible� error
message will be thrown. Windows registry might be the culprit of
'Olmapi32.dll' (http://www.olmapi32.com) error message, so clean and
repair it up, the problem will be resolved surely.

All the best!

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=42859

http://www.outlookforums.com