From: shaz on
I am looking at the File Menu/FileSearch command. I am aware the Property
field refers to many of the properties of a file but the default is Text or
Property and I dont quite understand what this means and how it differs from
contents? thanks
From: Homey on
property means any thing in any proprties in File, Properties box.