From: RM270 on
I have a large list I am working with. One column lists the hours worked as
military time ( 0900-1200, 1330-1540). Is there a way to format the cell to
turn a color, or pop up an error message if the entry does not match the
military time format, as well as the to and from time? I want to be able to
easily spot an entry that may have been typed in wrong, like 130 instead of
1330.

Thanks for any help provided.
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Rember that a time is entered as 13:30, not 1330.
--
David Biddulph