From: Ferdy on
I have three PC's on a home network, 2 desktops running XP home and a laptop
running windows 7. Protection is Norton 2010. All PC's are visible on network
including shared folders etc. I'll call the desktop PC's A & B. I can access
office files from B while using A but cannot access any shared folder on A
when using B. I get not enough permissions ( I am administrator on all 3) or
not enough memory on network. Does this relate to PC memory etc or is my
broadband hub limited? Also I have a hard drive enclosure attached to B with
image files and a seagate expansion drive with music on A also via USB. I
cannot access either of these drives other than using their parent PC's. Any
ideas?