From: Stut on
vikas batra wrote:
> i have to create a xml file with some content in it in my site at one folder, when i try to create file with fopen command then it says that "HTTP wrapper does not support writeable connections. ", bcs i gave there absolute path of file , then i tried with relative path then it message me " failed to open stream Permission denied in path of file", can any body give me the solution for this , how can i create a file in my site,

Show us code - we're not mind readers.

I would guess that in the first instance you tried to create a file in
an http://... location which will not work for precisely the reason the
error message gave.

In the second instance I would guess that the location of the file you
are trying to create is not writeable by the user PHP is running as.
What user that is depends on what web server you're using.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/