From: "Sean" on

-- I have Apache 2.0.59 (and the error was occuring before on apache
1.3 too) runnng on windows 2003 and 2000 servers. Every so offten (5 or
6 times a day), I get a

-------

Application error of Faulting application Apache.exe, version
2.0.59.200, faulting module php5ts.dll, version 5.2.3.3, fault address
0x000958dc.

-----

It happens if I have all or no modules loaded in PHP. Has anyone else
had this problem?

I've used diffrent versions of PHP, diffrent versions of Apapche and
default config files to make sure it wasn't a setting I had, but still
get the error no matter what.
From: Stut on
Sean wrote:
> -- I have Apache 2.0.59 (and the error was occuring before on apache
> 1.3 too) runnng on windows 2003 and 2000 servers. Every so offten (5 or
> 6 times a day), I get a
>
> -------
>
> Application error of Faulting application Apache.exe, version
> 2.0.59.200, faulting module php5ts.dll, version 5.2.3.3, fault address
> 0x000958dc.
>
> -----
>

> It happens if I have all or no modules loaded in PHP. Has anyone else
> had this problem?
>
> I've used diffrent versions of PHP, diffrent versions of Apapche and
> default config files to make sure it wasn't a setting I had, but still
> get the error no matter what.

This is usually caused by mismatched DLLs. Make sure all your PHP
binaries are from the same release. If I were you I'd actually delete
everything to do with PHP from the system (except maybe php.ini), then
get everything fresh from the ZIP download no php.net.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/
From: "Sean" on
Stut wrote:

> Sean wrote:
> > -- I have Apache 2.0.59 (and the error was occuring before on apache
> > 1.3 too) runnng on windows 2003 and 2000 servers. Every so offten
> > (5 or 6 times a day), I get a
> >
> > -------
> >
> > Application error of Faulting application Apache.exe, version
> > 2.0.59.200, faulting module php5ts.dll, version 5.2.3.3, fault
> > address 0x000958dc.
> >
> > -----
> >

> > It happens if I have all or no modules loaded in PHP. Has anyone
> > else had this problem?
> >
> > I've used diffrent versions of PHP, diffrent versions of Apapche and
> > default config files to make sure it wasn't a setting I had, but
> > still get the error no matter what.
>
> This is usually caused by mismatched DLLs. Make sure all your PHP
> binaries are from the same release. If I were you I'd actually delete
> everything to do with PHP from the system (except maybe php.ini),
> then get everything fresh from the ZIP download no php.net.
>
> -Stut

Yep, have done that as well, with no luck. Even down to wiping out one
of my machines and building the server from scratch.
don't think it makes a diffrence, but I have 4 production servers
behind a Cisco content switch - around 700,000 visitors and 10 million
page views a month.

From: Stut on
Sean wrote:
> Stut wrote:
>
>> Sean wrote:
>>> -- I have Apache 2.0.59 (and the error was occuring before on apache
>>> 1.3 too) runnng on windows 2003 and 2000 servers. Every so offten
>>> (5 or 6 times a day), I get a
>>>
>>> -------
>>>
>>> Application error of Faulting application Apache.exe, version
>>> 2.0.59.200, faulting module php5ts.dll, version 5.2.3.3, fault
>>> address 0x000958dc.
>>>
>>> -----
>>>

>>> It happens if I have all or no modules loaded in PHP. Has anyone
>>> else had this problem?
>>>
>>> I've used diffrent versions of PHP, diffrent versions of Apapche and
>>> default config files to make sure it wasn't a setting I had, but
>>> still get the error no matter what.
>> This is usually caused by mismatched DLLs. Make sure all your PHP
>> binaries are from the same release. If I were you I'd actually delete
>> everything to do with PHP from the system (except maybe php.ini),
>> then get everything fresh from the ZIP download no php.net.
>>
>> -Stut
>
> Yep, have done that as well, with no luck. Even down to wiping out one
> of my machines and building the server from scratch.
> don't think it makes a diffrence, but I have 4 production servers
> behind a Cisco content switch - around 700,000 visitors and 10 million
> page views a month.

Sounds like you're hitting a bug. It's not going to be easy to find tho!
Sorry I can't help further.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/
From: "John Mertic" on
Follow the instructions at
http://bugs.php.net/bugs-generating-backtrace-win32.php to generate a
backtrace and send that to http://bugs.php.net.

John

On 9/5/07, Stut <stuttle(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Sean wrote:
> > Stut wrote:

> >> This is usually caused by mismatched DLLs. Make sure all your PHP
> >> binaries are from the same release. If I were you I'd actually delete
> >> everything to do with PHP from the system (except maybe php.ini),
> >> then get everything fresh from the ZIP download no php.net.
> >>
> >> -Stut
> >
> > Yep, have done that as well, with no luck. Even down to wiping out one
> > of my machines and building the server from scratch.
> > don't think it makes a diffrence, but I have 4 production servers
> > behind a Cisco content switch - around 700,000 visitors and 10 million
> > page views a month.
>
> Sounds like you're hitting a bug. It's not going to be easy to find tho!
> Sorry I can't help further.
>
> -Stut
>
> --
> http://stut.net/

John Mertic "Explaining a joke
is like dissecting a frog: you
jmertic(a)gmail.com understand it better,
but the frog dies in the
process."

-Mark Twain