From: shaz on
Hello, is there a File Search command in Excel 2007 please?
From: Dave Peterson on
Application.filesearch was removed with xl2007.

Ron de Bruin shares some alternatives here:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm
and
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--

Dave Peterson
From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
You may also consider the work-around using the FileSystemObject object.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/185601
Micky

From: shaz on

From: Dave Peterson on
I've always searched for files using windows search (ctrl-f in windows
explorer).

shaz wrote:

> "Dave Peterson" wrote:
>
> > Application.filesearch was removed with xl2007.
> >
> > Ron de Bruin shares some alternatives here:
> >
> > http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm
> > and
> > http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm
> >
> > shaz wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello, is there a File Search command in Excel 2007 please?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Dave Peterson
> > .
> > But how does a user not wanting to use programming language search for a file in 2007?

--

Dave Peterson

Pages: 1
Prev: Calculate age